Our society needs more people who think of this! Thinking of such a thing is in itself something to be appreciated! Below is a non-exhaustive list of things, which I can think of right now, you can do to rejoice a girl:
- First of all, DO NOT irritate her. Do not extend serious conversations if she seems not interested. Try to be quiet.
- Ask her if she took her medicines on time (if she takes).
- Ask her if there is anything she needs (if she seems uncomfortable).
- Do not ask stupid questions! Do not think that would make her happy!
- Make her have healthy food and lots of water.
- If she is in pain, give her hot water bottle as many times as she needs it.
- Make tea/coffee for her.
- Let her sleep as much as she wants to. If she can’t, help her in doing so.
- Do not ask what/why/when/where. Keep each and every conversation short and simple.
- Sing a song for her!
You can do any of the above things (or all of them)!